SidAZone.com (SidAZone) takes the privacy of its users seriously. SidAZone has adopted information management guidelines for our customer relationships designed to respect the privacy and preferences of our users.
What Type of Information Does SIDAZONE Collect?
Personal information collected by SIDAZONE may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account – your username, password, and other demographic information that you provide.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information that you provide and information about subjects that may interest you.
- If you connect your account to another service such as LinkedIn or Twitter, the other service may send us your registration or profile information on that service that you authorize. This info enables cross-platform data sharing to improve your user experience.
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. We may also use Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies). To identify Local Shared Objects on your computer and adjust your settings, visit: www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
SIDAZONE may also collect aggregated or anonymized usage data that does not personally identify you.
How Does SIDAZONE Use Information About You?
- SIDAZONE may use the information we gather to allow us to process registrations.
- Communicate with you about your accounts.
Does SIDAZONE Share Personal Information With Third Parties?
We do not disclose your personal information except in the limited circumstances described here. We sometimes work with advertisers or other third parties to serve ads targeted to your interests, or to collect data for conversion tracking (that is, what actions you take after you click on an ad).
We retain the email addresses of those who send us an email, who register for access to our site, and who subscribe to our email newsletters. We do not disclose these email addresses to third parties.
We do use aggregated information (that is, data about our customers or users that is anonymized so that no one is individually identified), to allow us to audit site usage, create marketing profiles, manage our relationship with advertisers, and to provide support services to us.
How is Personal Information Secured?
SIDAZONE maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these steps to protect your personal information as much as we reasonably can, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, or any storage of data, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Questions and Feedback